Moving the repository to Github

Hi everyone

After a fair bit of discussion, and ironing out some kinks (thanks in part to Github's support), we have moved the primary LedgerSMB repository from Sourceforge to Github.

The major advantage that Github brings us is seamless integration for developers operating on a variety of version control systems.  We can now offer and document quite easily access to our repositories from git, Mercurial, svn, and presumably other systems as well.  I expect to be providing documentation on Mercurial and SVN access.  Most of this will likely be a question of documenting best practices since good documentation on the actual tools exists elsewhere.

Mailing lists, issue tracking, downloads, etc. are still on Sourceforge and we have no plans to move these.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more