----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 07:16:32 -0800

Ok, so let's do an rc2 with these changes undone and with Istvan's committed changes for VAT numbers on the invoice.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Chris,

Just sent a proposal for resolution of the outstanding issue where not everybody receives the "summary->details" default change with equal appreciation :-)  Let's work out a resolution to that and release .38 after that.

Thanks for the heads-up on having to close the issue though!

Bye,

Erik.