Re: lsmb 1.4 COA select not possible

Hi Istvan,

It's not a known error, but could be caused by my major rewrite of setup.pl. Have marked the issue for follow-up testing later tonight.

Regards,

Erik.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi,

I just  found lsmb 1.4 does not provide the form to select COA variant from list, seems it skips this step during the install process.

The result is, COA is empty.

Is it a known issue or user error?

Thanks,

István