[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Testing SL 2.8 migrations
- Subject: Testing SL 2.8 migrations
- From: Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 21:04:01 +0100
Earlier this afternoon, I've committed a migration script for SL2.8 to LedgerSMB, based on prior work and a test set I could get my hands on.
Basically, there are 2 things which need to happen now - if you ask me:
1. In order to assure the migration keeps working, it'd be very nice if someone could "donate" a dataset that's allowed to become public - we can integrate that in our repository for testing purposes
2. Do people have SL28 data for me (privately) that I can test the migration script and pre-migration checks with?
Both of the above would be highly appreciated!
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.