Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.x and Apache v2.4?

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> Moving this to the -devel list.
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>>
>>    As I've not yet been able to get a working v2.4 compatible
>> ledgersmb httpd config file;  I don't know if such a file was enabled,
>> if that automatically overrides such an existing v2.2 compatible
>> file..
>

> When you say "not working" what specific issues are you having?  My
> experience might at least be able to help narrow down causes.

   Variations on not having access to the files, or not
recognizing/accepting the URL.  Now that I appear to have a way to run
the test system using the Apache v2.2 compatible file on Apache v2.4,
I think I need to start over again with testing the Apache v2.4
compatible configurations; and have the v2.2 compatible file out of
the way during the testing. (If what I suspect is correct, that the
v2.2 compatible file was usable as is was hidden by having a non
working v2.4 compatible file that was for the same LedgerSMB install.)

--
Robert J. Clay