Re: After 1.4, looking towards baby steps to 2.0

Hi Chris,

'but an intelligent database which can be the center of the enterprise'
I like this idea.
But i think, once 1.4 has its own tag, we should do a thorough review
of the db-schema.
e.g.
 relations and fields in and between company,entity,entity_credit_account
 company should be a top-level table being able to refer to
customers,vendors,employees ?
 should not contain field entity_id?

Thanks,
Herman