Re: db table entity_class field country_id

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 3:38 AM, herman vierendeels <..hidden..> wrote:
Does anyone know why there is a field

country_id int references country(id)

on table  entity_class ?

I think the idea was that we could have country-specific entity classes.  To my knowledge nobody uses this and I know it isn't supported on the front-end code so I think it can be removed at least for 1.4.

Thanks,
Herman