wxPOS development

Hi everyone;

I have a project which may end up using wxPOS.  Here are some changes I intend to make to it:

1.  wxpos will require PostgreSQL 9.1 + JSON extensions or 9.2 in order to run.
2.  I am going to move the wx profile from the entity note (which will be reserved for human readable notes) to a json field in the user_preference table.
3.  Configuration for wxpos (for things like default customers) will be made by entries in Defaults.

I may have some more changes as I get going.  However for now is there anyone using wxPOS that has anything to say about these proposed changes?

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml