[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: wxPOS development
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:52:08 -0700
I have a project which may end up using wxPOS. Here are some changes I intend to make to it:
1. wxpos will require PostgreSQL 9.1 + JSON extensions or 9.2 in order to run.
2. I am going to move the wx profile from the entity note (which will be reserved for human readable notes) to a json field in the user_preference table.
3. Configuration for wxpos (for things like default customers) will be made by entries in Defaults.
I may have some more changes as I get going. However for now is there anyone using wxPOS that has anything to say about these proposed changes?
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.