[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Recurring invoices/transactions
- From: Pongrácz István <..hidden..>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:56:34 +0200
I would like to ask about the recurring transaction in lsmb 1.3.x and later.
The use case:
- customers subscribe for services,
- once a month we send out invoices
- if a client cancel his subscription, we cancel his recurring invoice
So, at this moment as I can see, there are several issues with recurring transactions, at least the following:
- it use id from ar/order etc, which means, the same id could exists in order and invoice, too
- that means, it is not possible to determine exactly that an id belongs to ar or oe
- What is the recommended method to get recurring transaction working? Addon? How to use that addon?
- What is the recommended method to select individual transaction as the recent version provides only client name as potential id.
- What is the behaviour if the number of recurring transactions are hundreds/thousands?