Re: Help with upgrade

On Thu, 2013-09-12 at 16:39 -0400, Brian Wolf wrote:
> Usually install a package on CentOS like this:
> # yum install libmath-bigint-gmp-perl
>
> Got this response:
> No package libmath-bigint-gmp-perl available.
> Nothing to do

  If it's not available as something like perl-Math-BigInt-GMP, have you
tried doing a search ("yum search BigInt") to see how or even if it is
available? You may also need to verify what you have enabled for
repositories..I now have a hosted CentOS v6.4 VPS to experiment with and
found that the one available to it (just logged in & checked) is not the
package name I expected...

Robert James Clay