Re: Dojo tabs demo / using dojo in LSMB

On 07/29/2013 07:36 AM, Brian Wolf wrote:
Perhaps the "common denominator" of an area of the application. For example, in AR lots of functionality surrounds the customer; in AP, the vendor. There's probably much overlap in selecting an entity, viewing (perhaps a dashboard) basic information about it, and performing operations on that entity (eg, receiving a payment). It might be effective to have a one-page for a specific area of the application.