Re: Dojo tabs demo / using dojo in LSMB

Each _javascript_ library has its strengths and weaknesses; Dojo and Prototype / Scriptaculous are no exceptions.  I've implemented some custom screens for LedgerSMB using Prototype / Scriptaculous, already in production.  Do I understand that LedgerSMB will now be distributed with Dojo?  That decision does have some impact.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.