This release corrects a number of relatively minor bugs, but it also corrects the issue with the Reconciliation.sql file not loading properly which is a bigger deal for upgrades from non-recent versions or new installations.
The changelog is below.
Changelog for 1.3.32
* Fixed em-dash handling for pdfs (Chris T)
* Fixed multiple blank line handling for pdfs (Chris T)
* Fixed multiple repeat entries in chart of accounts drop down (Nick P, 812)
* Fixed transaction list empty if searched by creditor name (Nick P, 806)
* Fixed cash transfer enforces ticked 'FX' boxes (Nick P, 802)
* Fixed extra newline-related errors in tex template engine (Chris T)
* Reopen books now works again (Chris T, 792)
* Added address line to ar/ap transaction and invoice screens (Chris T)
* Fixed draft review issues for Cash Transfer GL drafts (Chris T, 802)
* Added fx boxes for GL transactions (Chris T, required to fix 802)
* Fixed odd UI issues with voiding GL transactions (Chris T, 803)
* Fixed department dropdown not showing values (Chris T, 805)
* Fixed error causing Reconciliation.sql not to be loaded/reloaded (Chris T)