[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Reverse payment" doesn't include overpayments?
- Subject: "Reverse payment" doesn't include overpayments?
- From: Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 21:54:25 +0200
Last month I prepaid an item I bought. Since I had not received an official invoice, yet I had to pay the item in advance, I entered an overpayment.
Later the item turned out to be out-of-stock and the supplier wasn't able to deliver anymore. So, they sent me back my money. Now I want to record the receipt as a "Reverse overpayment". However, that doesn't seem to be possible.
1. Which scenario *should* I have used?
2. How do I get the overpayment out of the overpayment account back into my bank account?!