"Reverse payment" doesn't include overpayments?

Hi all,

Last month I prepaid an item I bought. Since I had not received an official invoice, yet I had to pay the item in advance, I entered an overpayment.

Later the item turned out to be out-of-stock and the supplier wasn't able to deliver anymore. So, they sent me back my money. Now I want to record the receipt as a "Reverse overpayment". However, that doesn't seem to be possible.

Two questions:

1. Which scenario *should* I have used?
2. How do I get the overpayment out of the overpayment account back into my bank account?!

Thanks!

Bye,

Erik.