Bug: 1.3.29 Sales/Purchases project drop-down is an unsorted list AND includes terminated projects

First let me state that I'm very sorry that I have to file the bug this
way, but my implementation of safe internet use makes sourceforge
prohibit me from signing up and in.

Coming from 1.2.21 where, on the Sales (AR) and Purchases (AP) forms the
project drop down lists only listed current projects *and* in
alphabetical order (two features that were heavily made use of), this is
a time consuming bug as now you have to go through an unsorted list of
over 80 projects, trying to find the desired one.