Re: Any objection to releasing 1.3.29 tomorrow?

Hi Chris,

From my side,

  • I only ask you to include the latest Hungarian translation from the sourceforge (patch section).
  • And if you can check the translation bug, and fix would be nice.

Hi.  the translation bug was fixed.  It wasn't a permissions issue but a table structure change issue.

I don't see a problem with including updated translations post-RC.  Does anyone else?

Hi,

I saw your translation fix, but I found a new one :)

Did you see this one? https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=875350&aid=3601737&group_id=175965

Anyway, from my side it is ok.

Cheers,

István