Re: recurring variable transactions

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

> [...]
    Chris> Yep.  We have an add-on to help with some of that in 1.3 and
    Chris> expect this to
    Chris> be significantly better under 1.4.

can you post some screenshots so that I can see if it has enough value
for me to go through adding on?

I will look at installing it on one of my db's and sending some screen shots.  It is a very different approach to recurring transactions though and not really suitable for everyone in 1.3.

The big difference is:

* no periodic recurring logic.  Instead of recurring a transaction, you have templates you can alter and post whenever the time is right.

* Template transactions stored outside of the books, and therefore don't have to correspond to real, initial transactions.