[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Any objection to releasing 1.3.27 tomorrow?
- Subject: Any objection to releasing 1.3.27 tomorrow?
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 23:44:36 -0800
It's been a bit over a day. I am wondering what people think about releasing 1.3.27 tomorrow. The fix list isn't too long or too invasive. I have been running it with every bug fix over time and with no issue.
The changelog is below again. Any further concerns at this point?
Also I have the following changes to be merged once this is released:
1) Fixes for the is_zero errors on tax included transactions.
2) A couple of important extensions to setup.pl
* If no db is entered in the credentials screen, a list of db's found on the server is brought up.
* An ability to copy one db to another for testing purposes.