Proposal to formalize end-of-life

Hi,

In an attempt to create clarity for our users, I'd like to add an end-of-life statement to the ledgersmb.org website. However, I'm not sure we currently have consensus of the end-of-life criteria.

My proposal would be that:

1.0 and 1.1 have been EOL'd by the release of 1.2.
1.2 will be EOL'd by the release of 1.4
1.3 and up will be EOL'd when the distributions (known to us) in which they're packaged will be EOL'd

The last bit means that since 1.3 is packaged in Debian and Ubuntu LTS, it'll be EOL'd somewhere in 2014 or 2015.

How about that?

Bye,

Erik.