Re: Proposal for 1.4: Removing taxable sales/non-taxable sales reports, consolidate under AR/AP Search

On 12/13/2012 06:18 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
"Chris" == Chris Travers <..hidden..> writes:
     Chris> I am considering removing taxable sales/nontaxable sales
     Chris> reports for 1.4.

I don't use them.

When I have to prepare VAT (GST/HST) returns, I use Chart-of-Accounts on
the VAT liability account.  In my copious spare time, I'd like to turn
this into a proper VAT report and process, but I haven't done that.

I actually do use the taxable sales report, though as long as there is some easy way to get a total of taxable products sold and total tax collected, happy to use another approach.

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com