[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Status of 1.4 and call for involvement
- Subject: Re: Status of 1.4 and call for involvement
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 06:55:32 -0800
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Berend Tober <..hidden..>
1) I still have the table creation order problem if I run prepare-company-database with the sql/Pg-database.sql from the repository. Only two tables actually end up being created after all the subsequent errors and rollbacks.
Chris Travers wrote:
I have committed your patches. The one to pg-database.sql
thought seems out of date and already applied. Are you running
last snapshot or from svn?
Can you actually run that script as is and successfully create a new company data base?
2) Also I noticed "sql/modules/Fixes.sql" tries to add a column to a table in which the column already exists.
3) Also, please use a better commit message: "Fixing Berend Tober's bugs" sounds like someone else is repairing damage I caused. Something like "Applying patches from Berend" would be better.
Sorry about that. I will keep that in mind. The message didn't register in that way.