Re: Status of 1.4 and call for involvement

Chris Travers wrote:
Hi all;

1.4 is coming along.  We could use more involvement.  I won't
promise that everything works but the core of the software should.

There is a syntax error in file "sql/modules/PNL.sql"

It is reported on line 25:

ERROR:  syntax error at or near ")"
LINE 25: ...  OR in_business_units IS NULL OR ac.entry_id IN)
                                                            ^

but that same expression actually occurs both on line 48 and 80. I do not know what the argument to IN is supposed to be at that point.