Re: Language list ?

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
All,

   I've wondered about this; where does LedgerSMB get the list of
languages it uses? I ask because I noticed that "en_CA" is not listed on
the 'Add Language' page (and also on the templates pages) as an existing
available language but there is a po/en_PO.po file present.

It's the language table, set up in Pg-database.sql.  We could probably add a fix in Fixes.sql, but let's make sure proper keys are in place first so duplicates aren't allowed.

Probably add a ticket for this as well.

Jame