[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Two proposals for action during the 1.4 beta period
- Subject: Two proposals for action during the 1.4 beta period
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:11:44 -0700
Two things I would like to do during the 1.4 beta period are:
1) Get a working module up for Kerberos 5 authentication. That module could be an add-on if necessary.
2) Create a simple two-factor auth module for LedgerSMB. The idea would be that it would use SSL and BASIC auth. It would check the client-side cert to ensure that the certificate is issued to the user in question before allowing them to log in with the password.
Are there any people who are particularly interested in either of these?