Re: Still getting the CSS stylesheet directory traversal error

On 08/08/2012 01:53, Chris Travers wrote:

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Nigel Titley <..hidden..> wrote:
This is on 1.3.22. Clicking on "Stylesheet" gives me

Error!

Directory transversal not allowed.

Going to look into this.  What is your cssdir and fs_cssdir set to?

# This is the logical CSS directory.  I.e. it is what comes before the
# ledgersmb.css in the url.  Example might be /my_css_dir/ or
# http://localhost/other_css_dir/
cssdir = css/

# THis is the location on the file system where the css files are, for editing
# and selection.  An example might be /var/www/ledgersmb_css/
fs_cssdir = css/

Nigel

Live Security Virtual Conference