Bug in Use AR overpayment (1.3.21 RC)

I attempted to use an overpayment to pay off an outstanding invoice. I entered one invoice to be paid off in full from the overpayment (by the way it would be really nice to get a list of the invoices available to pay off rather then having to bring up another screen to find them)

I got an error on posting

Error!

Error from Function:
ERROR: Wrong number of accounts More information has been reported in the error logs

The logs read

Argument "" isn't numeric in addition (+) at UI/payments/use_overpayment2.html line 221.
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Wrong number of accounts at LedgerSMB.pm line 833.
2012/07/31 13:10:59 - ERROR - LedgerSMB::dberror LedgerSMB.pm (1098) -- Logging SQL State P0001, error 7, string ERROR:  Wrong number of accounts