Re: G/L Procedure

Hi;

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 4:40 AM, M Lubratt <..hidden..> wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> In order to integrate LSMB into another business workflow application I've
> developed, I've written a stored procedure that can be called to insert GL
> transactions into the LSMB database instead of trying to use HTTP calls to
> the web based system.  I know that Chris is starting to move to bindings for
> other languages; so, I don't know if this would be useful for everyone, or
> not.  There's probably more work that could be done here.  I only did some
> rudimentary error checking and I'm not terribly familiar with the schema.  I
> attempted to do something similar for AR and AP as well, but I ran out of
> development time before I was able to get them working.

Wow, thanks!

Any objection to me including this in addons as it is? I'd also add
you to the CONTRIBUTORS file-- do you want me to redact your email
address or do what we do with most entries so far?

I will probably change the array size checks to use array_upper() in
this process, as it will cut down on the code (and I assume execution
time also).  That may also cut the size down and increase readability.