Should INVENTORY_ALL authorization include parts creation?

Hi,

Maybe this is a matter of taste, but I'm working my way through the menu authorizations and I found that the INVENTORY_ALL authorization includes the creation of parts, services, etc. While on one hand I can see that being part of the scope of inventory_all, it feels kind of masterdata management to me. And masterdata should be managed outside of day-to-day operations, making me think this should *not* be part of the general inventory authorizations.

Your views?

Bye,

Erik.