Re: Add wiki page for Government requirements around the world and possibly build a testsuite from them.

Peter Dolding writes:
> The ATO here provides 45 test scenarios to make sure software is
> working correctly to be used todo accountancy in Australia.
> I would suspect other countries have the same thing.

I run a business in Wisconsin, USA.  The tax authorities (state and
federal) I deal with do not interest themselves at all in what
accounting software I use.  They merely require that I "keep records".
This was also the case in Minnesota and Michigan when I did business
there.
--
John Hasler
..hidden..