v1.2 db to v1.3 db conversion process

   Something I noticed and wondered about while I've been working on db
conversion issues.  In the test db I'm using; after the page advising
that a 1.2 db was found and asking if I want to upgrade it, I get a page
about a duplicate vendor number.  I fixed that and then get a page like
this:
Database Management Console
Enter User
	Contrib Dir	________
	Default Country	________
	Default AR	________
	Default AP	________
[Upgrade]

   That "Enter User" is in white characters on a black background. Why
"Enter User" for that page?  Doesn't seem relevant...

   Second;  why is it asking for the "Contrib Dir"?  The installation
already has that information and is otherwise working with it.

Jame