Proposed API (1.3) change: add currency to payment_get_open_accounts()

The function payment_get_open_accounts() returns a list of accounts with open invoices for the given class of accounts (customers or vendors).

However, on the customer search screen, the user just entered for which currency he/she wants to run the list of open invoices. When presented the list of accounts to select from - if none was entered - the user is presented even those customers which don't match the currency criterion. To make this more user-friendly, I'd like to add a currency specifier (type: text?) which limits the selection unless NULL is provided, in which case the function returns to its current behaviour.

Is an api change like this (not necessary, but definitely an improvement) something which is allowed in our stable release line??

Bye,

Erik.