Plack/PSGI support?

Hi,

Given that I haven't done much work in the Perl space, this post might just serve to illustrate my ignorance. For this, I apologise in advance :)

I had a hard time getting LSMB set up, due to its use of old-school CGI, which is not supported by our webserver of choice, nginx.

I was looking for solutions, and came across Plack: http://plackperl.org/

That seems to be a neat library, and can function as a FastCGI daemon, which would make running LedgerSMB behind other webservers than Apache HTTPD feasible.

So, would it be possible for future LSMB releases to be adapted to support/work with Plack?

--
Kind regards,

Mikkel Høgh <..hidden..>