TRUNK: Log4Perl - Forgot to call init()

REV: 4488
I was getting a lot of errors on the Apace log regarding Log4Perl:

[Fri Mar 16 18:26:59 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.2] Log4perl: Seems like no initialization happened. Forgot to call init()?, referer: http://192.168.1.64/ledgersmb/user.pl
[Fri Mar 16 18:27:40 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.2] Log4perl: Seems like no initialization happened. Forgot to call init()?, referer: http://192.168.1.64/ledgersmb/ar.pl?login=user&action="">

Testing I have initialized it on the handler and it worked for some modules but not for others. I was looking for a common place where paste it:
lsmb-request.pl -> Line 42
Log::Log4perl::init(\$LedgerSMB::Sysconfig::log4perl_config);

Digging I found a difference with 1.3.13 where it is working fine:
LedgerSMB/Log.pm:Log::Log4perl::init(\$LedgerSMB::Sysconfig::log4perl_config);
I didn't find the Log.pm on the SVN and just wonder why?

I'm not sure how it works, if it should be initiated on a central place for the whole ran... if each module has to instantiate its own or... if is it a bug at all...
Thanks.-