Re: Expect the first milestone 1.4 releases out today/tomorrow

Chris,

Good for me.

Phil.

On 2012-03-14 12:11, Chris Travers wrote:
Here's my thinking of the naming conventions.  Instead of going by
date, how about:

1.4M[milestone]_[svn revision]

This would be milestone 1, with the ability to add transactions
complete along with business unit management.

Milestone 2 will be the rewrite of the customer/vendor/employee/user
management workflows.

Milestone 3 will be payroll

Milestone 4 will be either web service framework or reporting rewrite

Then after we get all of the above done, we get into betas.

What do folks think?