Re: Language translations

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi all,

Currently, languages are a list where each language has a description. I interpret that description as a "translation" of the language code to the main language of the application. However, since every user can select his or her own language, I think we should provide the functionality to have a a list of descriptions for a language: a description of the specific language for each user selectable language, just like we already have for project and department translations.

How about it?

If you file a feature request, I might even be able to get to it for 1.4.  Probably isn't a lot of work.

Bye,

Erik.