Re: 1.4 ; db TABLEs invoice,orderitems ; drop field precision ?

Hello Chris,

One last general question.

When a db-field can easily be calculated from another db-field, why
should we store it ?

Like in OE.pm:
decimalplaces is re-calculated from fetched sellprice. (not set from
also fetched precision)
($decimalplaces) = ( $ref->{sellprice} =~ /\.(\d+)/ );

Best Wishes,
Herman