Missing GRANT on 'exchangerate' table

Part of the problem with the exchange rates has been solved: one of
the errors we were seeing was caused by a missing GRANT.

Currently, the Roles.sql file grants only SELECT rights to public,
which is probably correct. However, none of the modules grant
UPDATE/INSERT rights.

I fixed our access problems by granting INSERT and UPDATE to lsmb_<?
company ?>__ap_transaction_create and lsmb_<? company
?>__ar_transaction_create.

Should I commit that change to our Roles file? Or did I forget any
roles to allow this to?

Bye,

Erik.