Re: 1.3 table session unique constraint on users_id ?

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 4:26 AM, herman vierendeels
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Should we put a unique constraint on session.users_id to track
> session-problems as early as possible?

The session table has very limited uses in 1.3.  If we are going to do
that, I would suggest doing so on a private copy first and run it for
a week or so before making the change global.

The session doesn't provide login access.  All it does is track
discretionary locks and open forms (for anti-xsrf measures).  It's not
critical to see a duplicate session, to be honest.