1.2.26 Release Candidate 1 Released

Hi all;
LedgerSMB 1.2.26 Release Candidate 1 has been released.  You can get it at at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Beta%20Releases/1.2.26-rc1/

This release corrects every is_zero error I was able to reproduce in
my environment, and that has been reported to me.  Anyone having these
errors in 1.2.x is advised to try out the release candidate, and
upgrade to the production version as soon as it is available.  These
errors constitute the only significant changes in this version.

For everyone else, feel free to test it and verify everything works.