New development snapshot released

Hi all;

A new development snapshot (1.4-snapshot20111012) has been released to
Sourceforge.  It doesn't do a lot yet, but for those of you who are
interested it does demonstrate some things about how the database
structure is changing as we go to a master journal system, and it also
shows how we are changing the file layout to make customization easier
and more robust.

The changelog currently contains the following entries:

* scripts/* files moved to make inheritance possible (Chris T)
* PostgreSQL contrib dependencies removed, now requre Pg 8.4 (Chris T)
* Re-engineered schema for financial tables (Chris T)