Validation Tarball for 1.3.0 published

This is not a release announcement for 1.3.0, but it does anticipate a
release within a couple of days.

A validation tarball for 1.3.0 has been published.  This means we
anticipate a 1.3.0 release with no further changes within a couple of
days if no major problems are found.  This means that branches/1.3 is
now in coding freeze while we check to make sure we haven't missed
anything too serious or embarrassing.  Typically such coding freezes
last 48 hours.

Anyone who would like to help ups outwith this process who is using
the RC series can svn up to the latest or get the tarball at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Validation%20Tarballs/1.3.0/