Re: New 1.3 snapshot available

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi all;

We have released a new snapshot, available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Development%20Snapshots/1.3-snapshot20110631/

This snapshot has known bugs, but it also fixes issues in the areas of:
1)  User management
2)  emailing invoices
3)  Employee management
4)  Price matrix

On earlier occasions Chris explained that this snapshot isn't meant for production. However, the project would greatly benefit from any testing and feedback that people can give. Not in a production situation, but by setting up a test environment.

The more issues are reported before we hit the final 1.3.0 version, the less likely you'll be to hit issues when you go to use it for your own testing / production situation.

Bye,

Erik.