Possible goods saving bug in 1.2.X

There is what I consider a bug in 1.2.21. I do not recall seeing this in the changelog, so I am guessing it persists in 1.2.24, although I will verify as soon as I am able.

It appears that if one saves a good/service with a price containing more than two decimal places, the price is saved with only two decimal places.

I.E. Saving a product with a sellprice of 9.9500, will instead save a product with a price of 9.95.

It is still possible to make manual order/invoice adjustments of course, but I personally consider this a bug.

Luke