Re: Where to get/check-out a copy of the 1.3 RC

Chris Travers wrote:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Roderick A. Anderson
<..hidden..> wrote:
Remind me (again) where/how I check out the 1.3 branch?

Maybe repeated applications of a clue-stick will help me remember.
Whack away!

If you mean Beta 4:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Beta%20Releases/1.3.0%20Beta%204/

Yup.  My bad.

The most recent snapshot currently is not believed to have any more
bugs, but is not an RC either:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Development%20Snapshots/1.3_snapshot20110710/

I was confusing the messages about this snapshot being near RC status with the real thing.

Rod
--
We aren't quite to the RC phase.  There are a few more changes that
need to be made for usability and code stability, and migration tools,

Between RC1 and 1.3.0 general release I also want to get routines for
converting from SQl-Ledger 2.8.x...