[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LSMB 1.3: Same user, multiple companies?
- Subject: LSMB 1.3: Same user, multiple companies?
- From: Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:21:29 +0200
How does using one and the same user, let's call her Sammy, work with user management for multiple companies?
* Where do users get stored?
* Do I need to create the same user in each company?
* What happens if I do that and the user already exists in the psql cluster (because she's in another database)?
Would be nice to understand these scenarios - and maybe even document before 1.3GA.