Math::BigInt: couldn't load specified math lib(s), fallback to Math::BigInt::FastCalc

Hi Chris, all,

My server's error logs are filled with the error given in the subject.
But I want my error logs to stay clean, if my logging level is set to
ERROR, unless there's a real error.

The underlying cause of this error to appear seems to be
LedgerSMB/Form.pm::61 where the BigInt library is specified to be GMP
(which wasn't installed on my system). I verified that installing
Math::BigInt::GMP was the way to silence the warning. Should we mark
Math::BigInt::GMP as a requirement, or should we be satisfied with
FastCalc and just forget about GMP?

Bye,

Erik.