Re: Minor failure in 1.3

Additional:

The below quoted error was with Links. Have tested with other non-FF browsers, and get the same thing: auth request after company entry request.

With Firefox I am getting a request for Name, Password, and Company.
If I do not enter company, I am asked for credentials via HTTP auth, in an endless loop (I.E. they never seem to work).

Luke