PostgreSQL release cycles and LedgerSMB 1.3

Hi all;

LedgerSMB 1.3 officially was written with the idea that it would
require PostgreSQL 8.1 or higher.  8.1 is effectively end-of-lifed in
the sense that new updates, including security updates, are no longer
available from the project web site.  Some vendors (such as Red Hat)
continue to supply patches for older versions, but my feeling is that
we can't really count on this and so it's better to at least recommend
updating.  However when PostgreSQL 9.1 ships, it is likely that 8.2
will be end-of-lifed.in the same way.  Since it is likely that this
will happen in the near future, whether before or after the release of
1.3, I am going to assume that it takes less effort to issue a release
document which specifies a requirement of 8.3 than it does to support
8.2 for a short period of time.  This also ought to help with things
like full text searching since there was a shift between 8.2 and 8.3
in that regard.

Any questions or concerns?