Re: State of Perl-based database setup utilities for LedgerSMB 1.3

Make (1) is already effectively a mandatory dependency due to all the perl modules that must currently be installed, and possibly barring OpenBSD with the recent work, I don't know of a single distro that packages all the deps.
(and, of course, make is required anyway for OpenBSD ports)
-Adam