Re: Next steps toward 1.3

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Nigel Titley <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-05-22 at 15:53 +0200, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
>
>> In the mean time, we've started updating the INSTALL file and fixing
>> some of the outstanding reports. Granted, I started with my own, but
>> even though those include the crucial ones for my business, they
>> include many reports outside that scope.
>
> I'm immensely encouraged by this. I'll make a concerted effort to try
> and get 1.3 installed and do some testing. Once I feel that it is
> stable/usable enough I'll start putting production traffic through it
> and we'll try and rattle some more bugs out.

That's great! To answer your and Phil's questions: I'm now working on
additional INSTALL instructions for INSTALL.manual - which I found
works *much* better than plain INSTALL - for Debian Lenny and Squeeze.
It'll take me a few more days to complete them. I'll let you know when
I'm done.

Which system will you be running LedgerSMB on? Maybe I can work on
updating documentation for your specific OS too?

Bye,

Erik.